GreenFingers GreenFingers

Awesome game

Make more

World Cup Balls Up World Cup Balls Up

Superb

It's rare that I do reviews nowadays but I had to log in to say Nice Job! This is an excellent idea for a game.

Air Typer Air Typer

Good

Excellent game. My only criticism being that it is a bit easy. That is to say it got boring before it god difficult. I completed it without even missing one. Perhaps add difficulty levels that you select in a menu.

Make a Fighting Machine Make a Fighting Machine

Pretty Good

What the fuck is a hampster though? I had a HAMSTER once, but it started shaking and couldn't walk and the vet had to put him down :'(

Gravity Bounce Gravity Bounce

What the hell happened to my lives?

I had like 5 lives and died straight away. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????

It was also pretty simple up to when I died.

Street Rampage Street Rampage

Explain...

It's impossible to get passed kill 6.

MattLutton responds:

yeah the next button goes out of the window this will be fixed in the full version

snake... 360 snake... 360

Nice Game

Enjoyable Game. Way too slow though. Your Hard setting should be the speed it goes for Easy.

(old) PyroWars 1 (old) PyroWars 1

Nice Game

Nice game, with a bit of work that could be awesome. I'd prefer the mouse button to fire instead of space though.

Scorched Scorched

Nice Work

Looks like an entertaining game if only I had a friend to play it with :( Try add some AI, I don't know how but there must be some way. There was a bug where i fired a £500 bomb and it just kept bouncing from side to side accross the screen with no effects of gravity to bring it down to the ground.

Skid WRX 1.5 Skid WRX 1.5

Good

Enjoyabe game. Nothing original, and the music sucked but it was a good 4-5 minutes of fun